This is a program for universities, students and employees. The aim is to support international cooperation of universities, enabling students to go abroad for part of their studies and traineeships, promoting the mobility of university employees, providing universities with numerous opportunities to participate in projects together with foreign partners.
- 4 million people will benefit from the program, including 2 million students;
- 2 thousand VET providers and entrepreneurs will establish 150 sector skills alliances;
- 1,5 thousand higher education institutions and enterprises will create 150 knowledge alliances
- 800 thousand lecturers, university and school teachers, trainers and youth workers will participate in employee mobility projects;
- 25 thousand strategic partnerships will connect 125 thousand schools, vocational education and training institutions, higher education and adult education institutions, youth organizations and enterprises.
The Erasmus + program started on January 1, 2014 and replaced the existing programs: “Lifelong Learning” (and its sector programs – Erasmus, Leonardo da Vinci, Comenius and Grundtvig), the Jean Monnet action, the “Youth in Action” program and five other programs (including Erasmus Mundus and Tempus). For the first time in the history of educational programs in the European Union, sport-related initiatives will also be supported.
Duration of the Erasmus + Program: 2021-2027 (2027/2028 – the last academic year covered by the program).
By the decision of the European Commission, the University of Economics and Innovation in Lublin holds the Erasmus Charter for Higher Education (ECHE) and fully participates in the implementation of the decentralized activities of the ERASMUS + Program Action 1. Educational Mobility.
As part of the ERASMUS + program, Action 1. Educational Mobility, WSEI is awarded a grant for the implementation of the following activities related to cooperation with program countries:
- long-term study mobility of students to other program countries – for a period from 2 to 12 months;
- long-term mobility of students for traineeships to other program countries – for a period from 2 to 12 months;
- mobility of graduates for traineeships to other program countries – for a period of 2 to 12 months
Students of the University of Economics and Innovation in Lublin have the opportunity to apply for an ERASMUS + scholarship to go on traineeships to foreign institutions/enterprises in the 2021/2022 academic year. Students’ mobility for traineeships takes place in accordance with the “Zasady rekrutacji studentów WSEI na studia i praktyki zawodowe/staż za granicą na rok akademicki 2021/2022” (Principles of recruitment of WSEI students for studies and traineeships abroad for the 2021/2022 academic year).
SEARCHING FOR A PLACE OF INTERNSHIP
Students can go on traineeships under the ERASMUS + program, Action 1. Educational Mobility to institutions located in a country participating in the Erasmus + program (27 EU countries with Iceland, Lichtenstein, Norway, Turkey, Serbia and the Republic of North Macedonia).
Students may go to study abroad only under the signed inter-institutional agreements between the University of Economics and Innovation in Lublin and the host institution. Foreign universities must have an ECHE (Erasmus Charter for Higher Education) card entitling them to participate in the program.
Erasmus + countries are:
- 27 European Union member states
- EFTA / EEA countries: Iceland, Liechtenstein, Norway;
EU candidate countries: Turkey, Serbia, Republic of North Macedonia.
Students should demonstrate a B2 level knowledge of English or another language used at the host university.
Before the mobility, the student is required to prepare the necessary documents.
The student should take care of all formalities and the previously agreed study program.
SETTLEMENT OF THE MOBILITY
The student is obliged to settle the scholarship mobility with the Erasmus + University Coordinator (Center of Projects and International Cooperation) in accordance with the signed agreement and the “Zasady przyznawania środków i finansowania wyjazdów studentów Wyższej Szkoły Ekonomii i Innowacji w Lublinie na rok akademicki 2022/2023” (Principles of allocating funds and financing student’s mobilities at the University of Economics and Innovation in Lublin for the 2022/2023 academic year).
More information about mobilities under the Erasmus + Program is available at the Center of Projects and International Cooperation,
1st floor, room 103.
tel. phone: +48 81 749 32 27
FAQs can be found at: