THE DUTIES OF A STUDENT BEFORE MOBILITY
- In order to be accepted at the host university/institution a student should:
- prepare and send to the Center for Projects, International Cooperation and Development Strategy (1st floor, room 103) a complete set of application documents to the host university, where a student plans to have part of the studies (within the time period and according to the procedures required by the university);
- establish, in consultation with the Center for Projects, International Cooperation and Development Strategy (1st floor, room 103), an individual study program to be implemented in the form of the “Learning Agreement for studies” 2020/2021; in the case of internships “Learning Agreement for Traineeships 2020/2021.
- After accepting the application at the host university, a student should:
- become acquainted with the rights of a student going to study under the Erasmus+ Program (collect an Erasmus student card);
- sign an appropriate agreement between the student and the University, which is the condition for receiving a scholarship in a form of subsidy towards the cost of studies abroad (such as: travel, insurance, accommodation, meals);
- complete an on-line language test in a foreign language (applies to English, French, German, Spanish, Italian, Dutch and other languages indicated by the National Program Agency), in which the student will study/practice at the host university/institution.