RULES OF IMPLEMENTING STUDIES MOBILITY
Students may go to study abroad only within the framework of signed inter-institutional agreements between the University of Economics and Innovation in Lublin and the host institution. Foreign universities must have an ECHE (Erasmus Charter for Higher Education) card entitling them to participate in the program. Detailed information and a list of all inter-institutional agreements valid in a given academic year are published on the University’s website.
The student should choose a partner university that offers the study program(s) corresponding to the field of study of the home university at a specific level, i.e. on the first and second cycle studies.
DEADLINES FOR SUBMISSION OF APPLICATION DOCUMENTS
Application documents should be submitted by candidates to the Center of Projects and International Cooperation (1st floor, room 103) by:
- by 30th May if you go to study in the winter semester
- by 31st October if you go to study in the summer semester
MINIMAL FORMAL REQUIREMENTS (STUDIES):
- Students of the first and second cycle full-time and part-time studies may participate in the Erasmus+ Program however, the first-cycle students may choose to travel from the second year of studies.
- A student qualified for mobility may have the status of a foreigner or a refugee.
- Students who have already been beneficiaries of the Erasmus+ Program (also students with a zero grant) may apply for another mobility, provided that they meet the formal requirements.
- The total duration of the mobility period, including participation in previous Erasmus+ activities (so-called “mobility capital”), cannot exceed 12 months for the one study cycle or 24 months in the case of 5 year cycle studies.
- Upon departure to a partner university, the participant must have the status of a student.
- When going abroad for studies under the Erasmus+ Program, the student cannot be on dean’s leave, must have completed all previous subjects from the semester preceding the departure and must have settled financial and legal issues.
The recruitment of WSEI students, hereinafter referred to as “Candidates”, takes place in accordance with the rules set out in the agreement concluded between the University of Economics and Innovation in Lublin and the National Agency of the ERASMUS+ Program.
ONE-STAGE RECRUITMENT FOR STUDIES
- Departure is possible only to the university with which WSEI has signed a bilateral agreement on student exchange.
- Qualification for studies abroad is carried out in accordance with the “Zasady rekrutacji studentów WSEI na studia i praktyki zawodowe/staż za granicą na rok akademicki 2021/2022” (Principles of recruitment of WSEI students for studies and traineeships abroad for the 2021/2022 academic year).
- The implementation of studies abroad is carried out in accordance with the “Zasady realizacji wyjazdów studentów WSEI na studia za granicą” na rok akademicki 2021/2022”(Rules for the implementation of mobility of WSEI students to study abroad for the academic year 2021/2022).
TWO-STAGE RECRUITMENT FOR STUDIES
Recruitment is carried out in two stages: at the WSEI and at the host university.
Recruitment schedule for student mobility for studies under the Erasmus+ Program in the 2021/2022 academic year:
- Submission of application documents by students;
- Written and oral exam in a foreign language; (does not apply to people who have a valid (no older than a year) certificate (at least B2 level) in English or another language in which classes at a foreign university will be held);
- Announcement of the recruitment results.
Students of the University of Economics and Innovation in Lublin can apply for an Erasmus + scholarship for study mobility to foreign partner universities in the 2021/2022 academic year.
In order to go to study under the Erasmus + program and be allowed to receive mobility financing (Erasmus + student scholarship) a student should:
- have completed at least the first year of studies (bachelor’s or master’s degree),
- demonstrate a good command of a foreign language and a good average grades. Minor deviations from this rule are possible when the student has a very good command of foreign languages, has specific educational or scientific plans related to the mobility, a very good opinion and the supervisor’s recommendation.
- submit application documents:
- completed application form for the academic year 2021/2022 along with information on the average grade for the last 2 or 4 semesters of study (certified by the relevant dean’s office).
- submit the certificate of knowledge of English or the language of the country to which the student wants to go (if the student has such a document). More information on this can be found in the “Language Requirements” tab.
Candidates are assessed by the Recruitment Committee.
The following criteria are taken into account during the selection:
- knowledge of a foreign language in which the studies will be conducted,
- academic performance – average grades (2 or 4 last semesters),
- Rector’s scholarships
RESIGNATION FROM THE MOBILITY
In the event of a student’s resignation (who has been awarded the scholarship), the next person from the reserve list will be considered. This person is entitled to a scholarship according to the financial conditions adopted in a given academic year.
A student who resigned from the trip is obliged to submit a written resignation with justification to the Chancellor of WSEI in Lublin and the University Erasmus + Coordinator. The resignation should be submitted to room 103 (1st floor). It is recommended, except in random cases, to submit your resignation two weeks before the scheduled departure.