RULES OF IMPLEMENTING TRAINEESHIPS MOBILITY
Students of the University of Economics and Innovation in Lublin have the opportunity to apply for an ERASMUS + scholarship to go on traineeships to foreign institutions/enterprises in the 2020/2021 academic year. Students’ mobility for traineeships takes place in accordance with the “Zasady rekrutacji studentów WSEI na studia i praktyki za granicą na rok akademicki 2020/2021” (Principles of recruitment of WSEI students for studies and traineeships abroad for the 2020/2021 academic year). The duration of the traineeship: from 2 to 12 months. The scholarships are intended to co-finance the costs of stay abroad incurred by the student (travel, insurance, accommodation, meals).
Each student qualified is guaranteed to get credit for an traineeship completed at the host institution.
Countries where the internship can be carried out:
- EU member states and United Kingdom
- 3 EEA countries – Iceland, Lichtenstein, Norway
- Turkey, Serbia, Republic of North Macedonia
The internship CANNOT be carried out in:
- institutions of the European Union,
- managing authorities of European Union programs,
- diplomatic missions of the student’s home country,
Recruitment schedule for an traineeship under the Erasmus + Program:
- Submission of application documents by students;
- Written and oral exam in a foreign language (does not apply to people who have a certificate (at least B2 level) in English or another language in which the internship will take place);
- Announcement of the recruitment results.
Students of the University of Economics and Innovation in Lublin can apply for an Erasmus + scholarship for traineeships to foreign institutions in the 2020/2021 academic year.
DEADLINES FOR SUBMISSION OF APPLICATION DOCUMENTS
Application documents should be submitted by candidates to the Center for Projects, International Cooperation and Development Strategy (1st floor, room 103) by:
- by 31st March 2021 for traineeships in the 2020/2021 academic year.
Documents submitted after this date will be accepted only if there are any vacancies left, taking into account the date when documents were submitted and provided that the qualifying criteria are met.
MINIMAL FORMAL REQUIREMENTS (TRAINEESHIPS)
A Student/graduate who would like to do a traineeship/internship under the Erasmus+ Program may go to a foreign company or institution that has expressed a desire to accept students for an traineeship under the Erasmus+ Program.
Students of the first and second cycle of full-time and part-time studies and the so-called “newly-minted graduates” must start recruitment in the last year of their studies, ie before their graduation, and complete their traineeship/internship within a period not exceeding 1 year from graduation.
When going abroad under the Erasmus+ Program, the student cannot be on dean’s leave, must have completed all the previous subjects from the semester preceding the departure and must have settled financial and legal issues.
RECRUITMENT FOR TRAINEESHIPS ABROAD
In order to go on a traineeship under the Erasmus+ Program and receive the mobility financing (Erasmus+ student scholarship) a student should:
- submit application documents consisting of:
- completed application form for the academic year 2020/2021 along with information on the average grade for the last 2 or 4 semesters of study (certified by the relevant dean’s office).
- submit the certificate of knowledge of English or the language of the country to which the student wants to go to (if the student has such a document). More information on this can be found in the “Language Requirements” tab.
- demonstrate a good command of a foreign language and a good average grades. Minor deviations from this rule are possible when the student has specific educational or scientific plans related to the mobility, a very good opinion and the supervisor’s recommendation.
Candidates are assessed by the Recruitment Committee. The following criteria are taken into account during the selection:
- knowledge of a foreign language in which the studies or traineeships will be conducted,
- academic performance – average grades (2 or 4 last semesters),
- Rector’s scholarships