Students can go on traineeships under the ERASMUS+ Program, Action 1. Educational Mobility to institutions located in a country participating in the Erasmus + Program (27 EU countries and the United Kingdom and Iceland, Lichtenstein, Norway, Turkey, Serbia and the Republic of North Macedonia).
The following types of institution meet the criteria of the host institution:
- foreign institutions/enterprises,
- research and development institutions,
- non-profit organizations,
- administration units in foreign universities, e.g. libraries, financial departments, dean’s offices, foreign cooperation departments,
- foreign schools (primary, lower secondary, secondary) for students of pedagogical faculties and specialties,
- Polish institutions with their branch office abroad, on condition that the working language is not Polish.
Students look for a place where they would like to do an internship independently. Here are some useful links for finding an traineeship abroad:
After finding a suitable company, the student sends a letter of intent to the selected institution. The institution that accepts the student for traineeships should sign and send the document in electronic form (scan) to one of the e-mail addresses: