If you wish to study at the University of Economics and Innovation in Lublin as an Erasmus + student, you must follow the below procedures:
- First, you must contact the Erasmus + Coordinator at your home institution in order to check, whether you qualify to participate in the program.
- If you qualify, your Erasmus + Coordinator should send to WSEI Erasmus + Office your nomination. The e-mail address where the nomination should be sent you will find below.
- After your nomination, you will be contacted by WSEI representative and requested to prepare and send the following documents:
- Application Form
- Learning Agreement
- Transcript of records, detailing all exams taken in higher education at home institution
- 2 passport-type photographs
- All documents must be submitted before the set application deadlines.
The deadlines for your applications are:
15 May for the winter semester
15 November for the summer semester
Please note, that we can only accept students from institutions we have signed a current bilateral agreement in the relevant subject area.
Contact e-mail to the WSEI Erasmus + Office: firstname.lastname@example.org